[ltp] DVD Movie on T30 w/o AC

Will McDonald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:22:11 -0500

Although I read something recently that because (some?) new type of
wireless had demonstratedly interfered with plane communications, many
airlines were thinking of blanket-banning laptops, since most flight
attendents wouldn't be able to tell the difference, even to make the
right announcement.

-w

--
---------Will McDonald-----------------will@upl.cs.wisc.edu----------
GPG encrypted mail preferred. Join the web-o-trust!  Key ID: F4332B28