[ltp] [Slightly OT] T20 Memory

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:32:13 -0700

and another satisfied Crucial customer here.  Their prices are a bit higher than
most of the cheapest Pricewatch'ed prices, but they deliver what they say, when
they say.

Another URL to ALWAYS check before buying online is:
http://www.resellerratings.com

Obviously there are online shops that haven;t been rated, but it helps to find
and reward those who have done well and avoid notorious evil-doers like Edge
Micro ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H some I've had to deal with.

harry

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (v&f) - hjm@tacgi.com (primary)