[ltp] [newbie]azerty keyboard and < > keys

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:34:43 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

> In the long term, you'll either need to change your keyboard type,
How to change keyboard type ?

> or use either xkeycaps or xmodmap.
I start in few moments (when i go home, in 1 or 2 hours)

> - just try out every key (with/without shift) and see what you get.
> Then you can use those. Eg on qwerty keyboards, it is quite common for
> the '@' and '"' keys to be in the interchanged.
I try all possible combinaison (combination ?) of keys ... :(

> Hope that's slightly useful :-)
Thanks a lot, i hope xkeycaps save me. Rest Windows 98, I haven't any
drivers ... But it's in next time.

> Richard
Bernard MAYER