[ltp] Using "setserial /dev/ttyS* autoconfig" without root

Paul Timmins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
25 Sep 2002 13:50:06 -0400

export EDITOR="blah"
visudo

Where blah is the name of the editor you want to run. This works for
many command line applications, including "crontab -e" among others.
This works in many other unices as well, not just Linux.
-Paul