[ltp] Display problems with suspend on Thinkpad 380xd

Dwaine Gonyier dwaine_gonyier at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 1 05:55:33 CEST 2003

I think I figured it out. I changed apm so that it forces the pcmcia
cards to eject before suspend, and everything (suspend,redi-safe,hibernate)
seems to be working perfectly.

For anyone that cares, under debian, the magic was to create
the file /etc/pcmcia/apm.opts

containing the following line:

APM=eject

--