[ltp] Re: Linux Mandrake 9.1

Olu heyodee at msn.com
Wed Apr 2 03:21:38 CEST 2003

Has anyone tried this distribution on a ThinkPad T30 or to be more
specific, the model 236697U? I am currently running windows XP and
running Linux Mandrake 9.1 with VMware beta 4.0. I have also tried
Vmware 3.2 but both versions seems to have a common problem, which is
been unable to connect to the internet using either NAT, Bridge etc. And
just before I get rid of my windows I want to be sure if anyone has
tried this distribution on there laptop ThinkPad T30 and if possible
same model. Thanks
Olu