[ltp] Lower screen resolution possible?

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at innominate.com
Wed Apr 2 10:15:08 CEST 2003

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 10:29:19 -0800, Brian Beattie wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 10:16, Rob Mayoff wrote:
> > +---------- On Apr 1, Tino Keitel said:
> > > With my A30 I was able to use Xinerama with a CRT connected to the VGA
> > > out, but only with both screens at the same resulution.
> >
> > I have used Xinerama in XFree86 4.2.0 to drive my A30p's LCD at
> > 1600x1200 and an external projector at 1024x768 simultaneously.
> >
> is there a howto, or anything written that would help me set my A30 up
> to do this?

You could use this as a starting point:

http://home.arcor.de/scorpidnb/XF86Config-4

Regards,
Tino

tino.keitel at innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG
software engineer                                   networking people
tel: +49.30.6392-3308                      http://www.innominate.com/