[ltp] Thinkpad 600X with wrong CPU Freq. Report

Linu Pan lin03dev at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 23:21:26 CEST 2003

Hi,

i am gain with a  dumb questions , sorry about that. I have installed Redhat 8 and meanwhile i have tried with Suse8  on TP 600 X without any luck to get it work and still don't know where the problem is .
after the installation the system has detected my PCU with 134 MHz only. Could you tell me where the problem is ? Should i use different kernel( in SuSe there is other kernel like for i386) to recompile ym system ?

Thanks for your help

Lin