[ltp] Keyboard in ThinkPad R32

Tomek jakubik at poczta.fm
Wed Apr 9 23:27:28 CEST 2003

Hi, everybody,

I have a serious problem with my laptop: an annoying behaviour of
the keyboard.  I cannot write a text easily because of unexpected sticky
or bounced keys. I have tried such programs like xkbset and ax already,
but with no success. The effecive solution is to set  xkbDisable option
in XF86Config-4 to true, but then I cannot get my special Polish chars
with AltGr.

I have Debian woody  with XFree 4.2.1 and Gnome 2.2

                                            on board.

Under windows xp, the second OS on my computer, there is no
problem with keyboard at all, so, please, don't  give me such advice as
changing or cleaning my keyboard etc.

TIA,

Tomasz