[ltp] playing Windows media Audio(.wma)

Tod Harter tharter at rhombus.net
Fri Apr 11 15:17:37 CEST 2003

Get mplayer from the PLF archives, it should work perfectly. You mplayer,
mplayer-gui, and a bunch of dependencies (just use MDK control panel and set
up one of the PLF mirror sites as a source, then you get the dependencies
automagically). On my system it is FAR superior to xine and so far its
handled everything I've thrown at it.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain