R: [ltp] Naive Q: extended warranty worth it?

Luca - Libero luca.benelli at libero.it
Sun Apr 13 15:47:21 CEST 2003

I had an original 3 year guarantee on my TP600 and am very happy about it..
Notebooks aren't perfect.. i prefer havognat least 3 years gurantee on it.
I don't know if a next business day guarantee is worth it's cost, but anyway
having a 5 year guarantee on the parts is surely interesting.

my 0.02? :)

Bye, Luca