[ltp] upgrading dual monitor setup to RH 9.0

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at innominate.com
Mon Apr 14 09:22:24 CEST 2003

On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 14:53:18 +0000, brianweber4 at attbi.com wrote:
> First: Sorry this is off topic!
>
> Second: Here is a great link to downloading software (including
> Redhat 9.0!):
>
> http://www.filemirrors.com/tops.src?perpage=50

Nice Windows crap...

> Third: I have a dual Celeron 600MHZ setup with RedHat 8.0 using dual 21"
> monitors on a Radeon VE dual head video card.
>
> To get dual monitors to work, I downloaded a Dell driver for the Radeon VE
> card (the dual monitor card is now US $30.00 and Dell is using it now for PIV
> systems).
>
> My question is, if I upgrade to RedHat 9.0 would I loose dual monitors?

Why? Do you mean driver or configuration specific "lose"?

Regards,
Tino

tino.keitel at innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG
software engineer                                   networking people
tel: +49.30.6392-3308                      http://www.innominate.com/