[ltp] Re: Canon PowerShot G2 with T-20

ravi channavajhala rkc0818 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 17:59:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

I like to join the chorus.  I have a Canon powershot
G2 and IBM thinkpad T-20 running RH-Linux 8.0, USB
1.0.  Does anyone have a detailed procedure to make
this work with the above mentioned combination?

I cant seem to read the images on the CF card, no
matter what I tried.  Sorry for a lame me too!!! :-)

regards,
-ravi