[ltp] Mustek 1200CU Scanner

olusola omosebi heyodee at msn.com
Mon Apr 14 23:06:38 CEST 2003

hi all.  i have had this scanner for sometime now and it has work right of
the box.It worked nicely with previous linux mandrake version and with no
problem at all. I tried it with Mandrake 9.0 and it also work fine but after
  installing the scanner, a icon "GTKam", which i belive is a program
appeared on my desktop, i have tried to get rid of this icon, but no avail.
I want to destroy it if  i could but it jsut keeps coming back to my
desktop, i also unplugged the scanner and this time it multiplied. i dont
know , but this icons gats to go, right now i have four of em playing aound
o my desktop. i delete them , and they come back after reboot. I need some
help

Olu