[ltp] ThinkPad CD-RW/DVD Combo II Ultrabay 2000 drive

olusola omosebi heyodee at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 18:03:12 CEST 2003

hi guys,
  i have a thinkpad T30 236697U with a ThinkPad CD-RW/DVD Combo II Ultrabay
2000 drive which i believe gat issues. I have copied several CD's  and some
whenever i try running them, seem to want to run but never runs, but runs on
another CDrom besides mine. I have wondered the cause of this problem so i
called IBM and i was told i need to download "cd-rw dla" from their site
which ofcourse is a windows app. Is there a way to fix this?

Olu