[ltp] T20 Minipci

Pam Huntley phuntley at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 22 00:06:33 CEST 2003

  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       linux-thinkpad at linux-thinkpad.org                                                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [ltp] T20 Minipci                                                                                                           |

>anyone know if I can replace my nic/modem minipci with a wireless minipci?
>If so where is teh ant. connector?

The T20's didn't come with a wireless antenna built in.  I think the first
ones did were around the T23/A22m timeframe.  So if you want to add
wireless to your T23 the PCMCIA card is the way to go.

Pam