[ltp] Using bluetooth to connect with PDAs

D. Sen dsen at ieee.org
Tue Apr 22 03:26:26 CEST 2003

I have just bought a P800 Sony Ericsson PDA/phone which has bluetooth
capabilities. I spent my quota of fiddling time over the easter weekend
trying to get a masquerading type connection up over bluetooth so my PDA
could share the internet without any success. I can however exchange
files over the OBEX Push protocols between my laptop and the P800.

Anyone have more success either with setting up masquerading type
networks over bluetooth? Any other interesting hints or tweaks that
could be useful?

Thanks,
DS