[ltp] RH9/ThinkPad 760XL

Josh Allen Allen55 at rocknroll.umcs.maine.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:28:14 CEST 2003

I just installed Red Hat 9 on my 760XL.  It never detected my PCMCIA network
card (Netgear FA411) on install, and now on boot I get this message:

starting pcmcia: PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A on device
00:02.0. Please try using pci=biosirq.
PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin B on device 00:02.1.  Please try using
pci=biosirq.

I've tried using this option, and the same errors result, without the
"Please try..."

Where do I go from here?  I've checked my BIOS, and downloaded the latest
one from IBM, and when I tried to install it, it said I did not need to
update at this time.

Thanks in advance,
Josh