[ltp] How to wake-up T30

Ben Pfaff blp at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:37:57 CEST 2003

Lewis Adam-CAL022 <Adam.Lewis at motorola.com> writes:

> So I keep having this problem, that I step away for too long and my T30 has
> gone to sleep.  How do I wake it up?  I keep cold rebooting the machine each
> time, and of course Linux does not like that :-(

If the machine really suspended itself, use Fn+F4.  Otherwise,
hit a key and it should come back up.  If the display is
corrupted after that, try switching to a text console
(e.g. Ctrl+Alt+F1) and toggling the display off then on (Fn+F7
twice) and switching back to the console you came from (possibly
Alt+F7).
--
A bicycle is one of the world's beautiful machines, beautiful machines
are art, and art is civilisation, good living, and balm to the soul.