[ltp] How to wake-up T30

Ben Pfaff blp at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:42:53 CEST 2003

Atul Chitnis <achitnis at exocore.com> writes:

> On Thursday 24 Apr 2003 10:02 pm, Lewis Adam-CAL022 wrote:
> > So I keep having this problem, that I step away for too long and my T30 has
> > gone to sleep.  How do I wake it up?  I keep cold rebooting the machine
> > each time, and of course Linux does not like that :-(
>
> 2. Keep the machine plugged into AC power - this problem doesnt seem to happen
> in that situation.

Doesn't work for me.  The machine still "suspends"[*] itself
sometimes.

[*] It's not the same thing as when I hit Fn+F4.  It's more
annoying because when I hit a key the display is corrupted.
--
"I've given vodka years and years of oral pleasure, and it's done the
 same for me.  And neither of us has really taken any steps to take the