[ltp] Sound on a 770X with Mandrake 9.1

torontodss torontodss at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:11:14 CEST 2003

It's working correctly now. I just had to remove some extra stuff I had in
my modules.conf file. So
now I'm only left with:

options cs4232 io=0x530 irq=5 dma=1 dma2=0 mpuio=0x330 mpuirq=9
alias sound-slot-0 cs4232
above cs4232 snd-pcm-oss

and it works correctly now. Or atleast the streaming does now. Tonight I'll
setup the DVD stuff. I'm
currently at work and didn't bring a DVD to test with.