[ltp] ThinkPad A21p modem driver?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Apr 25 16:54:21 CEST 2003

Been upgrading my ThinkPad A21p (2629-HTU model for
reference sake) to have RedHat 8.0 and Debian 3.0r1
on it, both with 2.4.18+ oriented kernels.
I recall from IBM a driver for the Lucent modem that
was made for the 2.2.x kernel, anyone have any luck
with the 2.4.x kernel and the built in modem?

For those wondering about the 2.2.x kernel info, go
to IBM's main web page, do a search on "MIGR-4VFTT3"
and it should pull up the "Lucent Modem driver for
Linux" page (models included are 390X, 570E, 600X,
A2*, T2*, and X20 series).  HTH a few others as well.

TIA.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.