[ltp] On the modem (was RE: Forget the modem, other questions)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Apr 25 23:00:54 CEST 2003

On the modem, I have been doing a little digging and
found this site:

http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/ltmodem/

Which talks about the Lucent drivers on a few ThinkPads.
Distributions included are Debian, RedHat, Mandrake,
SuSE, and Connectiva, along with variants for specific
hardware chipsets and distro versions (i.e., RH 7.3
vs. 8.0 vs. 8.09 vs. 9.0 even).

HTH.

--- Crawford