[ltp] DVD playback

torontodss torontodss at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:02:59 CEST 2003

I was playing around last week with the DVD player on a 770x(300mhz cpu) and
I tried a few apps. They
all seem slow. But the one that I think was the best out of all of them was
OGLE(http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/)
It seemed to have the smoothest playback and not other toys in it, just DVD
playback.

btw. I'm running it on Mandrake 9.1(128megs)