[ltp] T23 Keyboard failure with SuSE

Ron Joffe ron.joffe at sienatech.com
Mon Apr 28 21:01:51 CEST 2003

Kevin,

I have seen something similar on my Thinkpad (A31p). But my problem only
occurs once in a blue moon. It sounds like the same problem. The keyboard
works in the lilo (or Grub) boot screen but not after the kernel has booted.

It seems that plugging in a USB device (like a mouse) seems to fix my problem.
That would imply something with the USB subsystem.

Let me know if plugging in a mouse seems to fix the issue or not.

Ron

--
Ron Joffe
Siena Tech, Inc.