[ltp] linux hangs

Julien Tane jta at aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 30 18:19:05 CEST 2003

Hello,

thanks for anwering. Well I use for a mouse a dexxa optical Wheel mouse.
I just downloaded a RPM ( from Mandrake)
 and installed it for imwheel.

And I logged out and logged back in. my battery manager applet from the
panel crashed. So it could be that it has something to do with it.
The thing is. I can never get the real cause without debugging I guess.
Because it does not hang regularly.

But thanks for the tip.

Julien