[ltp] Debian on T40 installation notes

Klaus Weidner kw at w-m-p.com
Wed Apr 30 18:46:59 CEST 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 10:19:57PM -0500, Klaus Weidner wrote:
> I've now got my new T40 working fairly well using Linux - unfortunately I
> don't have time to write a detailed step-by-step guide, but here are some
> notes about my setup:
>
> 	http://www.w-m-p.com/linux-on-t40.html
[...]
> - the machine crashes frequently when waking up from resume, and I
>   couldn't get hibernate to work at all

A small update on the T40 status - the crashes on resume seem to go away
if I unload the sound and bluetooth drivers before suspending. I haven't
had the time to track down yet which one is actually to blame, but at
least I haven't had a crash yet since I started using that workaround.

I've updated the page http://www.w-m-p.com/linux-on-t40.html and added
the script I'm using to suspend the notebook.

-Klaus