[ltp] Uses for a dead laptop battery

M. Leo Cooper thegrendel at theriver.com
Wed Apr 30 21:26:32 CEST 2003

The 770Z tp I got from eBay has a dead LIon battery. I was expecting this,
since the auction listing said the battery was bad.

I don't suppose there is any way to resurrect the battery, since it probably
went through its allotment of charge/recharge cycles. Any miracle cures,
though?

The battery does make a nice paperweight. What I'm wondering is whether anyone
can come up with creative uses for a dead battery. Maybe as a pendulum in an
old-fashioned clock. The centerpiece of a mobile. Part of an art construction.
???