[ltp] R40, ATI 7500 Mobility and tv out ?

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:38:03 -0400

Search the archive in this group, there was a patch provided for this a while
back which was posted in a thread on getting S-Video out to work on an A20
series machine (which is a rage 128, I'm not 100% sure the same patch is
applicable for you but I think it is, or at least its author should be able
to help you out).

It must have been maybe 3-4 months back.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain