[ltp] T40 and Cisco Card

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:14:16 -0500

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 22:16, Ben Ransford wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003, Dan Borello wrote:
> > Now I am unsure how to get this device working.  I have recompiled
my
> > kernel, and built in support for the cisco 340/350 and a few other
cisco
> > cards.  /proc/drivers/aironet exists but is empty.  There is no eth
> > device to go along with this card.  I have downloaded the airo-linux
> > drivers from sourceforge.net/airo-linux 's CVS.  I have a bunch of
.c
> > and .h files, what do I do with these?
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> Is this the MiniPCI version of the card?
>
> -ben

An update:

I installed the cisco drivers.  I haven't gotten any of the cisco tools
installed yet but I got the device pinging :).

I would still like to use the aironet driver from Ben Reed due to the
wireless extensions.  The cisco drivers have now given me an idea of
what needs to be done, I will wrestle with it tonight.

Thanks,
dan

--
Dan Borello <dan@borellos.com>