[ltp] weird persistant screen corruption ?

Palko Jukka (NBI/Turku) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
11 Aug 2003 12:36:42 +0300

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 02:26, ext mukesh agrawal wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Fabrice Bellet wrote:
>
> > Did you already experienced such a display corruption, persistant over
> > a cold reboot ? (I'm using DRI CVS, with the radeon suspend patch, T40,
> > Radeon Mobility 9000).
> >
> > http://bellet.info/~bellet/photos/2003/Aug/10Aug18:10/

Part of these look like what I get when trying to get image shown on
LCD&CRT by using s3switch on my T22. That is actually the only thing I
wish I could get working on this laptop...

--
        Jukka Palko     jukka.palko@nokia.com
        Nokia/NBI       jpalko@iki.fi