[ltp] T40: airo_mpi death under high load? (fwd)

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:40:46 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Fabrice Bellet wrote:

> ACK, I could reproduce this bug. After more than one hour intensive wireless
> traffic, the card suddenly becomes unresponsive. That one wont be easy to
> debug :-(
>
> Thanks for reporting it,

Incidentally Fabrice, which MPI350 firmware did you reproduce this
problem with?  I'm currently running 05.00.03, and have previously
seen it on 05.00.01.  The current version (I think 05.01.19?) doesn't
work at all under Linux, but I haven't tried (or been able to find)
4.x firmware.