[ltp] New To List

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:10:16 -0400

Nah, RBL is an obsolete technology :o). I use nothing but 'bmf' (Bayesian Mail
Filter) inside a procmail rule on my SMTP server (it helps to run your own
email services ;o)). It works great. I've had this email address since around
1994 and I most get 2-3 THOUSAND spam a day. Maybe 20 of them get past bmf.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain