[ltp] T40: airo_mpi death under high load? (fwd)

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:44:10 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Dan Borello wrote:

> I still have my XP partition intact.  Tonight I will fight with grub to see if i cannot get it to boot.  What are you guys doing to give these thing loads?  Does ping -f do it?  What about if the card is mainly recieving vs transmitting.
>
> Let me know.

I usually get it when I'm sending a lot of data, Dan: in my case
backing up over wireless to an SMB share, or copying a lot of data to
an SMB or NFS server.

Helpful of you to try in XP too if you can, but do you see this
problem in Linux first?  Which firmware, which module (airo-linux or
Cisco) and which error!