[ltp] Hibernation problem - T23

Ted Johansson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:13:34 +0200

Buchan Milne wrote:

>Ted Johansson wrote:
>

>>My T21 never got the sound (the kde mixer) to work with 9.1, so I
>>continued using 9.0.
>>

>Mandrake defaults to using ALSA, which by default mutes all channels on
>first start. Install and use alsamixergui to adjust all the available
>channels, and you should get working sound.
>
>Regards,
>Buchan

No, it was not that simple problem.
Instead, at every install (tried several times), Mandrake idenitified
four (4) different mixers, but none of the gave me any sound. I did not
spend much time on google to see if any other have seen this, instead
had a working 9.0 system that I continued using.

/Ted