[ltp] Kmail delete command = ?

Frank Roberts - SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:58:42 -0400

Hi All

I have been using Kmail for email for some time now, like it, will not switch,
and am not interests in other readers.

There is one issue though I am working on in Kmail.
I have configured Kmail pop filters to reject certain pieces of email based on
address and words but the mail that I am trying to reject is getting through.
So, I rain some test from one of my e-mail accounts to 2 other accounts and
set filter in one of the receiving to reject my message.
Sending several test messages I received all test messages in both accounts.
So I concluded that pop filters in Kmail are not functioning correctly.

Since pop filters were not the perferred method of choice of rejecting spam i
an interested if anyone happens to know how to set the normal Kmail filters
to send mail to delete not trash.
There has to be some command that can be added to the filter command that will
accomplish this.
If any one happens to know I would be most interested in being enlightened.

Again I have no desires to set up any other filter system or mail reader. My
volume of spam is just not that great.

Thanks

Frank