[ltp] q:WAP & pcmcia card for RH9 on TP-R32

Cheek, Mark linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:51:31 -0700

hello fellow ThinkPadians:
I have a wonderful R32 with RH9.0, kernel 2.4.20-20.9.  I work from home
frequently and am wondering if anyone has had success in finding a wireless
access point and pcmcia that works 'out of the box'?  I have one single
constraint: I am unable to buy a wireless hub/switch/router device becuase
it will not coexist with my vpn watchguard hub (subnet IP's always clash).
So, i'm looking for a straight-forward Wireless Access Point and pcmcia
wireless card that anyone has had success with??
thanks as always for your time,
-Mark