[ltp] about iptables ??

Brian Allbee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
25 Aug 2003 10:23:12 -0600

If you have the money and inclination, you might also take a look at
"Linux Firewalls" (Ziegler, Constaintine). I can't vouch for the latest
edition personally, but the first edition (predating iptables) was
extremely thorough about how to set up a nice, tight firewall with
ipchains (and converting those rules to iptables, while a bit tedious,
is not difficult).