[ltp] Re: Best ways of maximizing battery life on a T30 under Linux?

Greg Macek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:52:36 -0500

Ah, well that would explain that issue. :) So should this cpudyn program
work for my 2.4 series kernel, assuming I can get the package from
somewhere?

--
Greg Macek | Senior IT Manager
Marketing Resources, Inc.