[ltp] about iptables ??

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:53:56 -0400

Yeah, it was a good book, and I think there is a script floating about
someplace that can convert most ipchains rules to iptables rules unless you
were doing something REALLY bizarre.

The simplest GUI I know of is the one that comes with webmin.

--
Giant Electronic Brain
Internet/E-Commerce Consulting Services