[ltp] Re: Best ways of maximizing battery life on a T30 under Linux?

Susana Sotelo Docio linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:13:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Greg Macek wrote:

> Does anyone know where else I can try and download the cpudyn package?
> The website seems to be down at the moment. Hmm...

They had problems with power and UPSs yesterday (yes, both at the same
time), but now the server is running again. If you use Debian, you can
download a .deb package of cpudyn from:

  http://bulmalug.net/~perroverde/debian/

Regards,
Susana.
Susana Sotelo Doc=EDo         http://www.linghoo.com/de/sdocio
Facultade de Filolox=EDa                 sdocio-en-linghoo.com   _o)
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela                         / \\
"Perl: the only language that looks the same before          _(___V
and after RSA encryption." -- Keith Bostic                   #96506
   Fingerprint: CB43 06DA BEC9 8F06 D001  DA5E E3AA 1695 E910 7C4D