[ltp] Re: Best ways of maximizing battery life on a T30 under Linux?

Greg Macek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:47:43 -0500

Well, I installed the package and here's the message I get now:

cpudynd: CPU frequency control disabled
Error: Nothing to do, exiting

I supposedly have the cpufreq modules running. On SuSE 8.2. I may write
the author next.

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 06:13, Susana Sotelo Docio wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Greg Macek wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where else I can try and download the cpudyn package?
> > The website seems to be down at the moment. Hmm...
>
> They had problems with power and UPSs yesterday (yes, both at the same
> time), but now the server is running again. If you use Debian, you can
> download a .deb package of cpudyn from:
>
>   http://bulmalug.net/~perroverde/debian/
>
> Regards,
> Susana.
> Susana Sotelo Docío         http://www.linghoo.com/de/sdocio
> Facultade de Filoloxía                 sdocio-en-linghoo.com   _o)
> Universidade de Santiago de Compostela                         / \\
> "Perl: the only language that looks the same before          _(___V
> and after RSA encryption." -- Keith Bostic                   #96506
>    Fingerprint: CB43 06DA BEC9 8F06 D001  DA5E E3AA 1695 E910 7C4D
Greg Macek | Senior IT Manager
Marketing Resources, Inc.

it-guy@mrichi.com | http://www.mrichi.com