[ltp] Cisco 350 MiniPCI firmware problem and solution

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 06:45:39 -0600

I'm at work at the moment, so I can't check the ACU. But believe me, I feel like have explored every possible setting in every menu there is in the ACU. Where exactly can I find this setting? I suspect that I may be suffering from the infamous I-can't-find-the-milk-in-the-refrigerator-syndrome... :)

Thanks,
T.