[ltp] R32 making awful noise on microphone channel

Stephan Herhut linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:13:51 +0100

Hello,

I am using a R32 with built in wireless (prism II). When I activate
(unmute) the microphone channel, there are strange "knocking" sound
coming out of the speakers. As you might guess, these sound make things
like netmeeting/gnome-meeting unusable, as these sound are also sent to
other members of a meeting. So is this a normal behaviour or should I
send my ThinkPad to repair, again:(

Besides, when using Acrobat (windows and linux), there is a very high
noise coming from somewhere inside the ThinkPad.

Maybe I am just going mad?

So if anyone has the same expriences...

Stephan