[ltp] A31 2652-M6U - SuS2 9.0

Rob Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 23:31:31 -0600

----- Original Message -----
> David Pirotte wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am about to install SuS2 9.0 professional version on my
> > thinkpad A31 2652-M6U
> >
> > But before to do so, I wanted to see if anybody with the same model
> > did so and if they would be kind to send me a copy of their config
> > file.
> >
> > Thanks
> > David
> >
> James Knott" <james.knott@rogers.com> answered:
>
> If you want to see if SUSE 9 will work with that computer, try the eval
> CD.  You boot from the CD, without installing it.  It works fine on my
> ThinkPad R31
> --

SuSE 9.0 Professional is working great on my 600E (2645-4BU). Try it, you'll
like it! The Eval CD suggestion is a good idea.

Rob Smith

"This is the best SuSE distro available, and also continues
to arguably be the finest all-around Linux distribution
available."
--Linux Format Magazine on SuSE 9.0 Professional (12/2003)