[ltp] Suspend, hibernate and the 600E

Rob Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:44:00 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "André Wyrwa" <a.wyrwa@gmx.de>

> > > Just for curiosity as well, did anyone try PS2.exe under
> > > wine/wineconsole?
> > I've heard from reliable sources that this will not work. Have you
thought
> > of using tpctl? that's what folks have been steering me towards. I
> > downloaded it but haven't had the chance yet to install it.
>
> Yes, I'm the biggest fan of it. ;-)
>
> I was just asking out of curiosity because people all the time tell that
> you can do things with PS2.EXE which you can't with tpctl (and other
> tools) which i still wonder what they are.
>
> Andre.
> --

 I have heard that also. I have learned that you either have to create a DOS
partition on your hard drive to install it, or you can run it off a disk
(CD), although I don't know how to create this disk. One of the folks at the
last Linuxfest at C.O.D. had one, but we didn't have time to create a copy.
I want one real bad!

Rob Smith