[ltp] T40 forward/back keys in Mozilla

Sinoros-Szabo Peter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:51:35 +0100

Hi,

I tried the same, but it is not working for me with my R40.

On Mon Dec 08 01:07:41 -0800 2003, Jacob H-A wrote:
>   keycode 234 = F19
>   keycode 233 = F20
If I press this paging buttons X doesn't give me the same code, in fact,
I cannot see the codes. I have looked at it with xev, the result is this
if I press and release any of the two buttons:

----
FocusOut event, serial 28, synthetic NO, window 0x1e00001,
   mode NotifyGrab, detail NotifyAncestor

FocusIn event, serial 28, synthetic NO, window 0x1e00001,
   mode NotifyUngrab, detail NotifyAncestor

KeymapNotify event, serial 28, synthetic NO, window 0x0,
   keys:  2   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
          0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
----

Do you what is wrong? If I press other button I can see there codes...

Peter