[ltp] video snapshot

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:48:32 +0200

--lkTb+7nhmha7W+c3

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:00:42PM +0200, gustavo wrote:
>  I fixed it with a litle 'define  in a file writeswf.c (#define=20
> SWFDBLBitmap SWFBitmap)
> and looks work.
>  So I run vncserver:
>       >vncserver :1
> follow by vnc2swf:
>       >vnc2swf -startrecording out.swf :1
> And a big window is opened, but I only want work in mi computer and=20
> record it. Do
> you know how do it??

I've never used vnc2swf, but there's a VNC server for X11 that exports
your existing desktop instead of creating a new virtual one.  It's
called x0rfbserver (Debian package rfb).

HTH,
Marius Gedminas
--=20
C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success.
		-- Dennis M. Ritchie

--lkTb+7nhmha7W+c3

--lkTb+7nhmha7W+c3--