[ltp] Thinkpad R40 2722: various CPUFREQ troubles

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:42:19 -0600

Looks good. Being a newbie myself, I also have one up:

http://www.geocities.com/tivarsson/linux.html
(sorry for the annoying advertising...)

I'll try to document all my Mandrake 9.2 adventures on my R40 2722 there. Feel free to link me. I'll probably link you.

There's also a link to a Linux FAQ covering stuff that I have asked myself as a newbie.

T.