[ltp] suse9: sound for gnome-events and DVDs after suspend and resume

Christoph Lehmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
11 Dec 2003 22:46:33 +0100

Hi I run suse 9 on a t21 thinkpad
with acpi=off in the grub file

suspending and resuming works quite fine, BUT: after the resuming, the
sound for gnome -events are gone and so also the sound for DVDs.
AudioCD's are still ok...strange..

please could someone help me to fix this problem. Then I would have a
great suse-system on a t21-even with working suspend and resume

cheers
christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@gmx.ch>